No Products in the Cart
Happy Pancake Day! 🥞 Pancakes are the ultimate meal as they can be enjoyed sweet or savoury aka pancakes for main and dessert. Sign us up! We know that gluten can cause some irritation in the gut and also cause inflammation which is not what we want as it can put a strain on our immune system. So why not try out this gluten-free pancake recipe (link in bio) and put a healthy spin on one of the nations favourite meal.
We have partnered up with our friends from Love Free From to help the gluten free community feel loved and included. We are offering a 10% discount code FREEFROMUARY10 for the next week. Check out their website to see their other free fromuary deals!
- 1 ¼ cups all purpose gluten free flour
- 2 Tbs brown sugar (can use agave or honey)
- 1 tsp gluten free baking power
- ½ tsp gluten free baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup oil of choice (sunflower, avocado)
- 1 pack of Tonic health sachets
- ½ cup cranberry
- 2 Tbs agave or honey or sugar
1. Mix the wet ingredients in one bowl and the dry ingredients in another.
2. Mix the wet and dry ingredients together.
3. Ladle the mix into a hot nonstick pan and flip over after around 2 mins
4. Once cooked on both sides, serve hot with toppings of your choice!
5. Optional topping: In a pan, add a sachet of Tonic's blackcurrant and elderberry high dose immunity in with ½ cup of cranberry's and 2 Tbs of honey or agave to create a cranberry coulis. Simmer for 20mins et voila!
Ever taken the time to check out chemicals hiding under your sink, NOPE, we don’t blame you either. Out of site out of mind, right? Household favourite Fairy Liquid, been around since the 1950's carries a hazard warning sign stating "harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects," this is the stuff we wash our dishes with EVERY DAY!
We all know that brushing our teeth is important for good oral hygiene, but our mouths are so much more than our shiny smile. The gums and your whole oral eco system are linked to the rest of your body, from cardiovascular to brain health.
Are seed oils bad? In a nutshell – yes! Read on as we break down the reasons why you should say "no" to seed oils!